- Fixed laser not emitting during working for some machines
- Added Beam GO fast gradient engraving
- Changed default language to English if language setting gets lost unexpectedly
- Loose stepper motor initially after boot up
We will share all the latest news you need to know about FLUX, including product development, sales discount, cool projects, and more!
1. Fixed parsing bugs certain SVG files.
2. Fixed Beam Studio could not read local data sometimes.
1. Added warning for IP starts with 169.254 when testing network and setting device connection.
1. Changed import SVG by layer, optimizing and fixing some issues.
2. Changed open bottom add-on to Disabled when work area is not “beamo”.
1. Fixed some connection issues.
1. Added boundary of open bottom add-on.
1. Fixed Windows x86 connection related issues.
2. Fixed camera preview bugs after aborting rotary task.
3. Fixed vertical text related bugs.
4. Fixed font “Harlow Solid” display.
1. Added Preference > Connection Automatically select the onlly machine: Select the only machine when only one machine available. (default On)
2. Added operation system version warning.
3. Added warning when tracing shading images.
4. Added laser preset select “Import” option.
1. Changed error text when device authentication error.
2. Changed power of diode calibration task.
3. Changed behavior of path and node edit.
4. Changed warning window when sending task with excessive power.
1. Fixed bugs that causing finding machine failed.
2. Fixed the text cursor would not disappear after resizing or rotating text.
3. Fixed direction key shortcuts behaviors.
4. Fixed presets management page related bugs.
1. Added preview for layer dragging.
1. Changed “Beamo Wood 3mm Cutting Preset” to power: 45%, speed: 5mm/s.
2. Changed click sersory region calculaiton.
1. Fixed unnecessary save file dialog when saving existing file.
2. Fixed wrong SVG version warning when importing AI / PDF files.
3. Fixed camera calibration retry button failed to resend cutting task.
4. Fixed that Beam Studio stucked at loading screen when starting.
5. Fixed that menu would not close when click on submenu item in Windows.
6. Fixed bitmap color was not same as layer setting.
7. Fixed camera preview image bugs after change workarea size.
8. Fixed imported WEBP bitmap images were not able to edit.
9. Fixed imported SVG files would not trigger speed alert for vector.
10. Fixed bug when importing SVG after clearing scene.
1. Added current version in update notification text content.
2. Added Germany.
3. Added “Preference” > “Editor” > “Continuous”: Drawing selected shapes until changing mode.
4. Added start tutorial and new interface introduction.
5. Added task reloacte feature. Beambox Firmware 3.2.4+ needed.
6. Added “Preference” > “Editor” > “Default Font”: Set default font for texts.
7. Added “Skip” and “Cancel” button in network setting page.
8. Added previewing boundary when hybrid-laser add-on enabled, avoiding collision.
9. Added TCP discovering method.
10. Added left tool panel shortcuts.
11. Added “Export” in laser preset dropdown.
12. Added DPI values for resolution in document setting.
13. Added Error codes.
14. Added progress bar when disassembling SVG.
15. Added hint when creating polygons.
16. Added repear and z step setting in laser parameter management panel.
1. Changed UI.
2. Changed color and opacity for rotary line.
3. Changed presets, replacing monochronical / shading engraving preset when engraving preset.
4. Changed scrolling zooming behavior.
5. Changed multiselecting displaying.
6. Changed DXF parsing method, optimizing loading speed of DXF files.
7. Changed default image shading to “on”.
8. Removed horizontal stripe calibration in “Preference”. Horizontal stripes can be fixed by changing driver IC.
9. Changed threshold slightly for shading images.
10. Changed SVG loading process, optimizing loading time for path with numerous nodes.
11. Changed certain add-ons, which workarea model does not support, to disabled. 當工作範圍機型不支援時，將自動對焦模組與混合雷射模組改為無法啟用。
12. Changed menubar layout, move “About Beam Studio” and “Switch Version” to “Help” menu for Windows system.
13. When exporting or previewing with no machine available, pop up alert directly.
14. Changed polygon increase / decrease side behaviors.
15. Changed “Preference” group names:
Engraving => Rastering (Scanning),
Path => Vector (Outlines),
Text to Path Group => Text
16. Changed “Preference” setting names:
Notification => Desktop Notification,
Fast Engraving => Speed Optimization
Constrain Export Speed => Speed Limit (20mm/s)