1. Fixed problem sometime default machine could not enter preview mode.
2. Fixed problem when importing SVG file whose unit is not “ x ” , unit would not be wrong.
1. Added Check for Update: Menubar > Help > Check for Update: Check if there is any available updates. You can set auto checking and target version in preferences.
2. Added Preferences > Editor > Bitmap Image Quality: Setting image downsampling when editing for operation speed, when exporting task Beam Studio will always use original quality.
3. Added when importing SVG file by layers, enabling setting layer parameter by layer name. For example, parameter of layer named “OOXX#S10P50” will be set to speed: 10 mm/s and power 50%.
4. Added Menubar > Edit > Layer > Color Settings: Set default parameters for colors when importing svg by color.
5. Added pop up warning for over sized dxf files.
1. Changed error hint when importing SVG and exporting task.
2. Changed Network Testing panel “ Local Ip address” to “Local IP address”.
3. When importing dxf files, objects in the same layer will be grouped.